poniedziałek, 24 września 2007

Samotni

W oczekiwaniu na kolejne koncerty w Toruniu. "For That Moment" - The Ecstasy of Saint Theresa. Z czeskiego filmu „Samotni” w reżyserii Davida Ondříčka. Od tego utworu wiele się zaczęło.
Tak na dobranoc.

Feels like a memory
by cigarette burns down and the smoke goes.
Hello, hello, hello round in my head.
Hello, hello, hello,my substitute's in town.
And my memory's free.
Hello, hello, hello round in my head.

Am Just for that moment
Am white smoke goes and my memory's free.

Helo, hello, hello. Feels like a memory.
My substitute's in town.By cigarette burns down.
But my memory's free.And the smoke goes.
Hello, hello, hello.

Round in my head.

1 komentarz:

Unknown pisze...

Film świetny muzyka też doskonała... Nie wiem jak osobiście Tobie podobał się ten film... Ja mogę tylko żałować że w Polsce mało kręci się takich filmów... Heh... No nic:D Pozdrawiam:D